Ragazine accepts submissions of poetry, photography, reviews, interviews, art, travel stories, creative nonfiction, memoir, informed political commentary (no rants), current events, dance, entertainment, cartoons & illustrations, Letters to the Editor, and more.
Obviously, we’re eclectic, and naturally, we’re looking for the highest quality work we can find. If you have an idea for a submission, but want some kind of affirmation, send a note with “QUERY” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org, to see if this is something that meets the intent. Carefully read the submission guidelines for each category before querying or sending any submissions. Submissions that do not comply with guidelines may end up being shot into cyberspace.
* Fiction/Nonfiction/Commentary, Reviews, et al: Double space between paragraphs. Do not indent paragraphs. Best to send using Times New Roman or Calibri, in either Word attachment (.doc) or in body of email.
* Poetry: We will try as we can to reproduce unusual formatting, but due to some limitations of Wordpress, this may pose difficulties.
* Photography & Art Work: Provide titles, medium, size, date, time, place/location, photo credits, and any other information relevant to the work.
* Music: Check with the Music Editor(s) first when submitting ideas for interviews, features, tracks, videos, etc.
* You don't have to send a bio or cover letter unless it seems highly relevant. If your work is accepted for publication, you will be asked for a bio and a photograph (and maybe more).